Location: Cape Town
The TFG 12 Month Internship Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition from campus into the world of work.
To apply for this position you need:
- To have a minimum 3 year relevant degree or diploma
- A keen/strong interest in retail
- To have displayed a strong entrepreneurial style of thinking, i.e. strong trader mentality
- To be a self starter, proactive and goal driven to take responsibility for your own development
- The ability to spot trends and execute accordingly
- An eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To confidently communicate, influence and persuade at all levels
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurize environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Currently reside in Cape Town
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be unemployed
- Currently be between the ages of 18 – 35 years old (South African Youth Age Requirement)
- Must be available from Feb 2020 for the duration of the internship
Apply now and potentially commence in February 2020 as a TFG employee!
All pre-screening questions must be completed.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act and in line with TFG’s Employment Equity Policy. Please inform your Line Manager before applying.
Please note: applications with no academic results will not be considered.
How to Apply