SUPERVISOR – DURBAN
Retail & Wholesale, KwaZulu Natal Durban
Neg – Neg
RENOWNED FASHION RETAIL COMPANY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A SUPERVISOR IN DURBAN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role, in the fashion retail industry
- Successful track record in achieving turnover targets
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate staff
- Must have financial understanding of retail profit factors
- Controlling the expenses of the branch
- Understanding stock control to ensure stock levels are always on the correct levels and allocated correctly and minimize stock losses
- Be computer Literate (experience on point of sale systems)
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
Applicants must reside in DURBAN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 8 February 2019