Position Type Permanent – Full Time
More information about this job:
Are you an individual who drives efficiency and can scale further?
Founded in 2003 in London by Peter Bauer and Neil Murray, Mimecast is a Nasdaq Listed business with 10 offices around the globe including Johannesburg, Cape Town, London, Boston, San Francisco, Jersey, Chicago, Dallas and Melbourne. Mimecast is a truly multinational business with a wide array of opportunities for the right people.
Not many people can say that they work for a business that has achieved such staggering year on year growth as well as so many prestigious industry awards which highlight and recognize this growth as well as Mimecasts’ stability and forward thinking approach to email. We’ve worked hard to thoughtfully build great products that truly address critical business needs. And we’re proud to be recognized by thought leaders in the technology community for all that we’ve accomplished. Some of our awards include being awarded the Network Security Award At Computing Vendor Excellence Awards (2016), named Security Vendor Of The Year at The CRN Channel Awards 2015, ‘Best Customer Service’ in the Excellence Awards section of the 2015 SC Magazine Awards Europe (we were also a finalist in the ‘Best Email Security Solution’ category), and named ‘Cloud Specialist Vendor Of The Year’ at The CRN Channel Awards 2014, to name a few.
We understand that success is built on our people and therefore we take hiring very seriously. Only people that represent our passion, energy and commitment to the big picture will be considered for a rare spot in this company that is genuinely going somewhere and fast.
To ensure continued accelerated growth we are looking for brilliant people to join our super charged Team where your energy and commitment will have a direct effect on your own value creation. To be successful you need to be excited by the opportunity to apply your progressive knowledge and thinking as well as by the opportunity to continually stretch and learn. You will not be ‘a number’ so with that comes greater responsibility and commitment. Be ready to operate at full capacity!
Check out our website for further information about Mimecast and the other job opportunities available.
About the role
This is an opportunity to be part of the progressive Facility Management team. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals. The role reports to our Director of Global Facilities with a focus on space planning, metrics analysis and administration of CAFM systems. Great interpersonal, presentation and business skills in addition to the typical technical space planning skills are all equally necessary. Working closely with all sectors of the business, you will be challenged to think critically, drive change and independently execute tasks in a fast-paced organization in this exciting new role.
Who we are looking for:
- Passionate about Technology;
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment, whilst driving specific objectives individually;
- Driven for success;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Neat and presentable;
As a Space Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively administering, integrating and in some cases setting up facility management related software (“CAFM”) programs.
- Proactively working to identify, own and solve customer issues within Mimecast standards and culture.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and updating of resource materials related to facilities based change management.
- Managing customer requests, processes and logs across sites creating metrics and insuring resolution of critical issues.
- Analysing metrics including those involving hiring forecasts, occupancy, service response and cost driven data in an engaging manner using graphs, stacking plans highlighting the impact of these metrics on the business.
- Establishing and in some cases leading the move, add and changes process across the portfolio.
- Assisting with project management and budget management across the portfolio, as needed.
- Becoming the subject matter expert around Mimecast’s space planning and space metrics, globally.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Within this corporate IT environment, you will be required to have:
- 2-3 years of space planning experience.
- Ability to understand the impacts of facility related decisions on the overall business.
- Exposure to CAFM Software and proficiency in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office and CAD systems.
- Possess an ability to work with different cultures and be available to work across several time zones. This position may have limited travel.
- Interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills that consist of writing highly effective and engaging content.
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in an analyst role.
- Strong financial acumen.
- BA or BSC degree preferred in Technical, Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
Candidates wishing to apply are invited to forward their CV and letter of motivation detailing their relevant experience to email@example.com. Please note that only candidates with the required skills and experience should apply. If you do not have a response from us within 2 weeks of your application, please deem your application unsuccessful. We wish you all the best in your career search