Job no: 495931
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
|TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT||PERMANENT||NO OF POSITIONS||02|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|THE APPOINTEE SHOULD:|
- Have Grade 10 or Technical Trade Specific N2
- Be certified Competent as Fitter
- Be English literate (speak, read and write)
- Be able to do standby and overtime
- Be familiar with risk assessments procedures
- Have a valid driving license code 08
- Have Basic Computer Skills
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:|
Achievement of safe production performance levels through the effective maintenance of equipment
- Attend and conduct Safety meetings.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments.
- Allocate tasks to subordinates.
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Ensure that material, spares and equipment are available as required.
- Ensure proper and adequate on the job training and coaching is provided to subordinates.
- Comply to environmental requirements.
- Exercise judgment with regards to replacement of components.
- Maintains a high quality of work.
- Provide information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Record results of all legal examinations in the appropriate format.
- Work in a sequence that prioritises work requirements.
- Completing job cards and description of work and spares used (PM’s).
- Performing work to the required standards and specifications.
- Applying appropriate tools to complete tasks.
- Assist in establishing programs to minimise unplanned downtime on critical
- Participate in cross functional teams to address cleaning, lubrication and first
- line maintenance functions.
- Participate in the development of RCM-based task lists for all key equipment.
Analysis and Improvement
- Participate in failure analysis techniques for cross functional teams.
- Analyse maintenance history to identify recurring failure patterns.
- To ensure that preventive actions are implemented to ensure effective
- maintenance programs.
- Make formalised recommendation to the Engineers, Foremen and GESs.
|INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:|
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person :Sonia Motshabi
Recruitment Person : Thabo nkwane
Recruiter’s contact number :014 595 2586
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 17 Jan 2020 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 23 Jan 2020 South Africa Standard Time