Sea Harvest invites applications for the 2019 graduate programme They are looking for graduates who can demonstrate leadership, work ethic, assertiveness, communication, ‘’go getter’’ attitude and academic strength. Academic performance is important and will be assessed based on university transcripts and noteworthy achievements (Golden Key, Deans List, Academic colours at school etc.). Leadership should be demonstrated within your community, among peers, at school, home or at university.
Sea Harvest seeks graduates who have already completed their studies or who will be completing their studies in 2018 and can start this exciting program in January 2019.
Sea Harvest is the leading brand in terms of volume share in the retail frozen fish category. We employ over 2200 people and market our products across the globe. Since our people are our greatest asset, we encourage them to take their initiative to succeed. Enjoy the growth opportunity that these positions in Saldanha and at sea have to offer whilst contributing to the success of our company.
Graduates will be placed in the following areas:
- Finance and IT;
- Company Secretary and Legal;
- Human Resource;
- Commercial/ Data Analytics;
- B.Comm in accounting or a B.Comm with Honours in Accounting.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree. Candidates who have completed their articles would also be considered.
- A qualification in Industrial Phycology.
- A degree in Economics or Commerce. This role will focus more on data analytics.
- A qualified Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineer. This could also include Biotechnology & Food Technology degrees.
- An Oceanographer or have completed an Environmental Science background.
How to apply