Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ETD Data Capture Clerk (TMM), to be based at Styldrift near Rustenburg, North West. The successful candidate will report to the ETD Senior Administrator.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Office Administration qualification at NQF Level 4
- Proficient in MS Office [Word and Excel]
- Proficient at typing, high accuracy with at least 30 words per minute
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a training environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Cost containment through accurate data capturing against source documents
- Effective self-management and alignment with M&RC values and leadership initiatives
- Effective stakeholder engagement to ensure smooth workflows
- Efficient, accurate and timeous data capturing and clerical support provided
- Effective controls to ensure data integrity of captured information and effective record keeping
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents. This is a 6 month Limited Duration Contract.