Fixed Term – Full time
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Matric or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment
Duties will include:
- Supervising the lunch routine: serving and clearing;
- Assisting with Aftercare supervision and activities;
- Assisting with homework.
- Good oral communication skills with pupils and parents;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Able to relate well to young children;
- The ability to love and nurture young children;
Be a team player.
(If you do not have an existing Advtech Career Portal account, you will need to register on the website.)
ADvTECH is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.